- Perfect for take away food establishments, restaurants, cafeterias and personal home use
- Our bio food containers are perfect and appropriate for restaurants, cafeterias, railways, universities, school, corporations and for picnics
- The advantage our biodegradable products have are that they are organic in nature, not harmful to humans and environment. It helps reduce hazardous harmful waste and reduces the volume of toxicity
- We intend to address, waste management and waste minimization by reducing the amount of hazardous waste produced by society
- Further advantages are : Sustainability to maintain healthy Eco systems. Conservation of wild life. Our bio products disintegrates and breaks into environment friendly residues which can be used as fertilizers. Currently the sea is polluted with plastics trash which fish and sea world are feeding on.
- Your health is wealth
With a strong design footprint, Tuscher’s Packaging aims to ensure that we have an up-to-date understanding of all the current global trends which we then translate into the market place to help us achieve and maintain this high level of innovation and quality in all our products.
SERVICE & MANAGEMENT
We focus and commit ourselves to meet the expectations of our customers 365 days a year by exhibiting high levels of innovation, delivering top quality products and striving to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through our commitment to providing continuous top-quality service excellence.
Tuscher’s Packaging strives to ensure a daily continuous commitment to improving our quality management systems, products and services as well as working to grow a sustainable business. We, as an organization, believe that this commitment can best be achieved through the involvement of everyone in the organization as well as through continuous and effective communication.
WHAT IS BAGASSE?
Bagasse is the pulpy residue left over after sugarcane has been crushed and the juice from the cane has been extracted.
Using bagasse material for disposable food packaging takeaway containers and tableware is not only beneficial to the environment but also offers many advantages to the consumer.
The neutral coloured material is sturdy, strong and extremely durable and all our takeaway containers & tableware are neat looking with crisp clean lines and a subtle moulded textured finish that communicates a sense of quality that could work well in most food takeaway establishments, restaurants, business cafeterias and also for personal household use.
The takeaway containers & tableware are suitable for hot and cold foods, microwave and freezer safe, able to hold hot liquids up to a 100° degrees c and are water resistant (up to a 100° degrees c) and oil resistant (up to a 120° degrees c).
Bagasse material is 100% organic, non-toxic and food safe and all our products are chlorine free, bleach free with no artificial coating, petroleum or wax and certified by the …???
Handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items); Fully compostable, sturdy strong and perfect for both hot and cold foods.
BAGASSE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Bagasse is one of the most ideal eco-friendly materials to use for disposable food packaging. It is 100% organic and also 100% biodegradable & compostable. Because the re-planting of sugar cane can take place every six months, it is an easily available resource the is annually renewable.
Bagasse is 100% biodegradable & compostable
BAGASSE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Under the right conditions (in the presence of bacteria, moisture and sunlight) bagasse material can start breaking up in as little as 6 weeks and be completely disintegrated in up to 25 weeks. This environmentally friendly residues can then be used as fertilizers. Shredding used bagasse disposable products can speed up the composting process.